Do you know that without even writing any line of code you can still develop an amazing responsive website using the CSS framework? That’s the power of the CSS framework. Want to know more? let’s get to acknowledge!!
Basically, In today’s era of web development, developing a website or tools played a very significant tool and their presentation layer is powered by using CSS. Building a responsive website inevitably bring in more customers or viewers, which you can use in different ways to enhance the product’s effectiveness.
Nowadays developers are so smart that they don’t want to write the same code again and again. For that purpose, they are building frameworks that are ready to use and extremely friendly even for beginners. CSS frameworks are also playing the same role as other frameworks do. Web developers can leverage some of the best CSS frameworks to create user-friendly and browser compatible websites and web pages. Building a responsive website is really a hectic task for especially for beginners. But these are CSS frameworks are so amazing that you can easily build a responsive website within a minute. That’s INSANE.
Let’s not waste the time and get to know more about these CSS frameworks.
Let’s get started
Here are a couple of related posts you may find helpful, too:
- How Long Does It Take To Become A Web Developer? | A Complete Roadmap.
- 5 Best Website To Learn Coding Online For FREE
What is CSS?
What is CSS Framework?
As you already know what’s the role of framework to make developers jobs easier. The same CSS framework does it helps in building beautiful responsive web applications in a better and faster way. There are numerous css frameworks to learn i.e. Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap, Foundation, Materialize CSS, etc. These frameworks give basic structure, which includes grid, interactive UI patterns, web typography, tooltips, buttons, form elements, icons, and many more.
Importance of CSS Framework
Now we have understood the CSS framework let’s take a look at the benefits of using CSS frameworks.
- With the help of CSS frameworks, it provides your ready to use solutions such as predefined classes and ids for forms, breadcrumbs, navbar, buttons etc. which helps in building the website quickly.
- CSS frameworks help to build cross browser compatible websites that render seamlessly across every browser and browser versions.
- You can boost your productivity and optimise your development workflow.
- Make UI developers life easier.
- Speeds up your designing.
- Easy way to create responsive websites.
How to use CSS Framework?
Whether you are a beginner level stage or you just started learning web development and has not mastered CSS. Then this is the correct time to start using CSS frameworks. It doesn’t need an advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS you just have a basic knowledge that’s enough. A framework like Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap, Foundation, Materialize CSS, etc. are super easy to master. You can also create a complete web pages layout within a minute without the need of writing any CSS code.
So that’s it for the basic parts let’s understand the most important CSS frameworks that you should start learning right from now.
What’s The Best CSS Framework
Basically, it’s a very genuine question for every newbie that which CSS framework should I learn? If you’re new to the Front-end framework then choosing a framework is a little bit difficult. Every framework has its pros and cons so let’s discuss some popular CSS frameworks which are already most of the developers are using.
5 Best CSS Frameworks to learn
Basically, most web developers especially those who are in the beginner level stage choose bootstrap for the front-end framework. In general, Bootstrap is primarily responsible for CSS’s popularity as a framework alternative for web development.
Advantages of using Bootstrap
- It is a 100% responsive framework, and that is the most important crucial factor due to which web developers choose Bootstrap over its competitor.
- Bootstrap’s code utilizes the two most popular preprocessors LESS and SASS.
- It uses media queries to make the code work on any device, be it mobile or web.
- Bootstrap is one of the best-documented frameworks out there and has a large developer community.
- Bootstrap provides an amazing documentation and a good community support which really helps to understand every concepts.
- It can also saves a lot of time and is a good framework in terms of usage and popularity. It has a shallow learning curve.
- Developers using Bootstrap will rarely land into browser compatibility issues due to its well-maintained and well-tested codebase.
Advantages of Foundation
- It consists of dynamic tools to tackle almost all types of front-end issues.
- Easy to understand and readable code.
- Foundation CSS will help you develop responsive email designs for the users, including earlier versions of Microsoft Outlook.
- Foundation integrates seamlessly with ZURB’s Motion UI library, allowing users to build transitions and animations with predefined effects.
- It has lightweight and scalable components that have minimal styling and also can be easily customized.
3. Bulma CSS
Bulma is a free, open-source framework that provides ready-to-use frontend components that you can easily combine to build responsive web interfaces. Basically, It is a 100% responsive open-source CSS library and includes a variety of predefined components. Furthermore, Bulma utilizes a system known as tiles to build grids, which makes the page sleek and smooth. Lastly, It has a lightweight structure that allows you to import only the elements you want to use in your modern web design.
Advantages of Bulma
- It follows a modular design approach and is highly customisable(Just import what you need).
- Bulma is the best CSS Framework that is based on flexbox.
- They have the simplest grid system just add columns, they will resize themselves.
- Generally, it’s a very easy to learn for the beginners.
- So quick to customize by simply set your own Sass variables before importing Bulma.
- Bulma is loved by all the Dvelopers and their community is great.
4. Materialize CSS
Materialize CSS is one of the best CSS frameworks to choose. Basically, It is created and designed by Google. Firstly, It is also known as Material Design. Secondly, Material Design is a design language that combines the classic principles of successful design along with innovation and technology. Lastly, Google’s goal is to develop a system of design that allows for a unified user experience across all their products on any platform.
Advantages Of Materialize CSS Framework
- Material design is responsive out of the box and has a minimal footprint.
- It is easily extensible.
- Materialize is easier to write new rules than to overwrite the existing ones. It is flat and minimal by design.
- Great ease of use, as due to the brilliant documentation, anyone with basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can get started with this framework in no time.
- It is cross browser compatible and can be used to create reusable components.
5. Tailwind CSS
Tailwind CSS is a utility-first CSS framework packed with classes like
rotate-90 that can be composed to build any design, directly in your markup. That is different from other best CSS frameworks like Bulma, Bootstrap, etc.
It is quite different from other frameworks for e.g. Bootstrap where you get pre-designed components, which you can use as a base for further development. It does not come with a predefined template but allows you to incorporate your unique style quickly.
Advantages Of Materialize CSS Framework
- Tailwind has less cognitive load as it is designed to be component friendly and encourages breaking down into smaller reusable components.
- Utility classes help you work within the constraints of a system instead of littering your stylesheets with arbitrary values. They make it easy to be consistent with color choices, spacing, typography, shadows, and everything else that makes up a well-engineered design system.
- You can use libraries like Purge CSS to reduce the CSS build size drastically with Tailwind CSS.
- Tailwind automatically removes all unused CSS when building for production, which means your final CSS bundle is the smallest it could possibly be.
- Even though Tailwind doesn’t include any pre-designed components, it allows you to create your own custom components that you can reuse throughout your projects.
Which CSS Framework Is Best For React?
Following are the list of CSS frameworks which is best for React
- Material UI
- React Bootstrap
- Semantic UI
- React Foundation
- Ant Design
Now you have understood the exact reason for learning any CSS framework. CSS framework does it helps in building beautiful responsive web applications in a better and faster way. Generally, developers choose a particular framework depending upon their projects. Everyone has their own reasons so try to choose that CSS framework that is easy to learn. Although I have discussed the top 5 CSS frameworks it doesn’t mean that other frameworks are not good but these are the top frameworks in the market. I hope this article helps you to understand the exact meaning of CSS frameworks try to share them with your friends.
- 9 Amazing Apps Every College Student Must Try| Best Apps.
- 11 Fascinating Books Every College Student Should Read.
- 11 Exclusive Online Jobs For Students To Earn Up To $100
- Is learning coding worth it In 2021? 5 ultimate motives to start coding.
- The Best WordPress Hosting Provider For Blogging In 2021
- 11 Remarkable And easy Platform For Groovy Language Tutorial
- Top 7 Reason Why Vue.js Should Be Your Next Framework To Grasp| Hire Vue.js Developer.
- Astonishing Features and Uses of the Ruby language?
- Laptop : acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5
- Phone: realme 8 Pro
- Tablet: APPLE iPad
- Headphones: boAt Airdopes 131 Bluetooth Headset
- Speakers: Mivi Roam2 5 W Bluetooth Speaker
- Mouse: HP 250 Wireless Optical Mouse
- Hard Drive: WD Elements 1TB
- Need a personal mentor for blogging: UnlockDigital
- Web Hosting: Bluehost
- Freelancing site: Fiverr
- Email Marketing: GetResponse