Following are the questions which we will discuss in this article:
- Why you have to learn J.S. for Web Development?
- What are J.S. Frameworks?
- Why you have to use Frameworks?
- List of top 7 frameworks
- How J.S. frameworks are different from libraries?
- Q/A related to Frameworks
Why you have to learn J.S. for Web Development?
- HTML– It stands for HyperText Markup Language. It is used to design the structure of the web pages. With the help of Headings, images, navigation bars, etc we can easily establish a beautiful website. You can easily check the HTML of all the websites by just right click of the mouse and go to page source you will get all the HTML tags( it will look complicated).
- CSS– CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. It is used to give a beautiful design to your web page. With the help of font-size, color, font-family, background images, etc. you can build a beautiful website so it’s up to you how amazing a website you can make.
Why you have to use Frameworks?
To make your work easier. Web Developers always try to write less code and make websites more effective. So for that Frameworks helps you by providing pre-written codes and ready-to-use functions. Developers can use these functions for creating their own functions and use them whenever they needed, and many more things which quite save time. So Frameworks play a hugely vital role in designing Web pages.
Now a very important question arrives that how many frameworks are there and which frameworks are best to implement?
Basically, there are so many frameworks(approx. 20) that are using to build websites. You can use anyone. But for amazing performance and features, we have some popular frameworks which we will discuss in this article and in the upcoming articles also( each framework in the full detailed way).
Following is the listing of the topmost 7 frameworks:
It is an open-source, J.S. library that is utilized for manufacturing interactive UIs( User Interface). It is firstly invented and developed by Facebook in 2011.
Currently React framework is ranked #1 as the best framework among web developers. Almost 475k sites are using React. Some giant companies such as Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, Reddit, Tesla, etc are using React.
Following are the features of React:
- Virtual DOM
- One-way Data Binding
Angular is also an open-source J.S. framework that is developed and maintained by Google. It’s a front-end framework that is used to develop single-page applications.
It is one of the most widespread and effective frameworks on the list. More than half a million websites are using Angular. Some giants companies such as Google, YouTube, PayPal, Freelancer, etc are also using Angular.
Following are the features of Angular:
- Cross platform
- Speed and performance
- Full Development Story
3. Vue JS:
Vue is an open-source J.S. framework that is designed for building UIs and single-page applications. It was created by Evan You and released in 2014. Currently, more than 64k websites and some giants companies such as Stack overflow, PlayStation, etc. are using Vue js.
Following are the features of Vue js:
- Virtual DOM
- Data Binding
- Event Handling
According to google jQuery is used by almost 95.9% of all websites. And almost 106750 giant companies such as Uber, Twitter, Udemy, etc. are using jQuery.
Following are the features of jQuery:
- Html manipulation
- Event handling
- Ajax Support
- Built-in Animation
It’s one of the lightest J.S. libraries which was developed by Jeremy Ashkemes in 2010. It allows you to develop and structure the client-side applications that is running on a web browser.
It provides you a lot of models, collections, views, etc. Approx. half-million websites such as tumblr.com, espn.com, soundcloud.com, etc. are using Backbone.js.
Following are the features of Backbone:
- It provides the development of applications in a much simpler way by using functions.
- BackboneJS provides several building blocks such as models, views, events, routers, and collections for collecting the client-side web applications.
It’s an open-source server environment that was built on the Google Chrome V8 engine. Node.js providing an asynchronous, single-threaded, non-blocking, I/O model. Almost 20 million websites and some companies such as Netflix, Uber, eBay, NASA, etc are using Node.js.
Following are the features of Nodejs:
- Asynchronous and Event-Driven
- Highly Scalable
- Very Fast
It’s an open-source J.S. framework that was built by Yehuda Katz in 2019. It provides you with building client-side applications by providing a complete solution that contains data management and an application flow. Basically, its original name is SproutCore framework. After that, it was changed to Ember.js.
Almost 34k websites are using Ember.js. There are some companies also such as LinkedIn, Accenture, Digital Ocean, Oyo, etc.
Now lets us see by a graph that which framework is more popular, emerging and futuristic.
So we can easily say that React and Angular are the most popular frameworks which developers are using.
How J.S. frameworks are different from libraries?
Basically, we have seen so many informative points such as What are J.S. frameworks, What are the popular frameworks developers are using. So now we have clear concepts that every developer thinks that J.S. frameworks and libraries are the same. But it’s not.
Ans:- Its very easy to create desktop applications by using numerous frameworks. Following are the frameworks:
- Proton Native
Ans:- While learning any frameworks it’s very important to study for interview purposes also. You have to be fully prepared for interview questions while sitting in an interview. So for that, I have found some amazing website:
I hope you loved the article if yes then experience it with your programmer friend as well as other friends. If this article helps you then comment on which things you liked and if you have knowledge of frameworks then share your thought regarding the frameworks. And lastly, if you want to discover something more reported to the language then comment below I will try my best to add to the article.
- 15 Most Gigantic Projects By Exploring MATLAB language(part 2)
- 9 Amazing applications of MATLAB language and its features(part 1)
- Amazing Benefits of Perl Language And Its Applications
- Astonishing Features and Uses of the Ruby language?
- 11 Remarkable And easy Platform For Groovy Language Tutorial
- 11 Premium and Best Amazing Features of Scala language
- 7 Best Platform to learn PHP language Absolutely Free
- 7 Powerful ways to achieve the Swift language.