Hello, Learner Welcome to Vue.js Framework Blog
Now, What is the J.S. framework? .It is pre-written code that all the programmers especially developers use for their bizarre persistence such as designing the websites to make websites further responsive, make the website more attractive, add some more features, etc. Because of this most website developers prefer to use frameworks. Frameworks make their work more relaxed and more constant.
Basically, there are so many frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js, and many more. You can use anyone. In this, we will talk about Vue.js. We will cover each and every concept that is Important to understand while learning Vue.js. Before this, I have already covered React and Angular frameworks in a detailed way. You can also check out those articles.
So this article is completely for you in which I have included all the kinds of stuff linked to the frameworks.
Following are the points we will discuss:
- What is Vue.JS?
- Why Vue.JS?
- How to Install
- History and Latest version
- Vue.JS version
- Is there any career opportunity in Vue.JS?
What is Vue.JS?
Vue.js is an open-source front-end framework that is mainly designed for creating interactive UIs(User Interface). It is also capable of creating Single Page Applications. Vue.js is created by Evan You and released in 2014.
Currently, more than 64k websites and some giants companies such as Stack overflow, PlayStation, etc. are using Vue.js.
Official site: Vue.js
- Vue.js is a very flexible and scalable framework that helps you to create dynamic front-end apps and websites.
- As compared to another framework such as ReactJs and Angular Vue has a more easy learning curve. That implies that Vue is easier to learn to apply to your applications.
- Vue.js is very compatible with other libraries so that you can easily integrate with the other projects.
- It’s a very fast and lightweight framework.
- Vue.js has an amazing community that is very supportive and always contributing their best to increase features which definitely helps developers.
- Some of the giant companies such as Google, BMW, Adobe, Upwork, Namecheap are using Vue.js.
History and Version
Currently it is maintained by him and his core team member.
Essentially the first version of Vue.js is successfully released in February 2014. After that, so many versions have released i.e. Vue.js .10, .11, .12, 1, 2, and many more.
How to Install?
There are 3 ways to install Vue.js on your desktop.
- Directly through CDN file
- Install through NPM
- By using CLI
To check how to install it you can checkout Vue.js official site: How to Install Vue.JS
Is there any career opportunity in Vue.js?
Let’s talk about what’s the career in Vue.js and which companies are hiring Vue.js developers. The Vue is one of the most rising and becoming popular frameworks in the future. Presently companies are hiring Vue.js developers in a large approach depend upon their talent. There is an abundance of jobs that are there while learning the framework. Positively It’s an extremely leading moment to learn the framework. And if you are passionate to learn how it works. How you can easily make an amazing application in a very simplistic way by using then this framework is most competent. You have a plethora of jobs you can quickly determine any one of them.
Now let’s talk about salary, so it depends on the demand of the framework and your experience. The average base salary of the Vue.js developer is approx. 6-6.5 Lakhs per annum( 1-4 years of experience) in India.
1.What is UI’s and UX?
Ans:-UI stands for User Interface which is the creation of a graphical layer of applications that helps to improve the image and layout of a product within its various device views. It consists of input controls (buttons, drop-down menus, data fields), navigational components (search fields, slider, icons, tags), informational components (progress bars, notifications, message boxes).
UX stands for User Experience which indicates that how a user experienced after watching the application. Is it feel easy or difficult to interact or their demand is fulfilled or not? Is the experience smooth and intuitive or clunky and confusing? Does navigating the app feel logical or does it feel arbitrary? Does interacting with the app give people the sense that they’re efficiently accomplishing the tasks they set out to achieve or does it feel like a struggle?
I hope you loved the article if yes then experience it with your programmer friend as well as other friends. If this article helps you then comment on which things you liked and if you have knowledge of frameworks then share your thought regarding the frameworks. And lastly, if you want to discover something more reported to the framework then comment below I will try my best to add to the article.
- Astonishing ways to experience React Native
- Best 6 exclusive React tutorials| Projects| Books.
- 5 Remarkable Features of ReactJS | Is ReactJs a library or framework?
- 15 Most Gigantic Projects By Exploring MATLAB language(part 2)
- 9 Amazing applications of MATLAB language and its features(part 1)
- Amazing Benefits of Perl Language And Its Applications
- Astonishing Features and Uses of the Ruby language?