This is the best chance for active participants to win AWS goodies.
Yes, you heard it right are you a college student or a school student or working on a big MNC then this time AWS is associated with India, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh.
Basically, They are hosting the most awaited event, AWS Community Day South Asia 2021, unveiling success stories, use cases & much more from industry leaders on October 22-23 2021.
AWS Community Day, South Asia, 2021, is scheduled on October 22-23.
What is AWS User Groups
AWS User Groups are united by community-led learnings and diversified by the wide variety of tools and technologies closely knit with Amazon Web Services, cloud computing technology, AWS design implementation and servicing, high scalability/performance computing, production use cases of AWS, blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and much more.
What You’ll Learn From AWS Community Day
Following are the complete details of what you’ll learn:
- To begin with AWS Community Days are community-organized cloud education events, featuring technical discussions and demos led by expert AWS users and industry leaders from around the world.
- Furthermore, community-based learning is the best way to enhance the concepts being taught by connecting with enthusiasts in person, thereby sharing first-hand experiences and familiar, accessible examples.
- Lastly, all skill levels are welcome to help accomplish our motto of learning, sharing and networking. Let’s join hands to empower this tech community to make it bigger and better!
What To Expect From AWS Community Day?
- Renew, revive & revitalize to exemplify your excitement about the work you do.
- Also learn industry trends and intricacies about innovative implementations from AWS experts.
- Harness the power of networking with AWS users, DevOps, developers & solutions architects.
- Network with fellow AWS veterans & techies during breaks.
- Novice to pioneer on relentless pursuit to learn can rejoice the AWS offerings & success stories under one roof.
- Furthermore, take helpful and valuable information back to business.
- Gain visibility to get more publicity for your esteemed organisation.
- Lastly, sporting chance for active participants to win AWS goodies
HOW TO REGISTER FOR AWS COMMUNITY DAY
It has mainly 3 easy steps to register for AWS Community Day. Let’s see each one of them.
Here’s the Link: AWS Community Day South Asia 2021
1. Click On the Register Button:
After reading all the details you can see a register button at the end of the information. Click on the button.
2. Fill up the form:
Now you have to give your basic information like name, email, designation, organisation, contact number and city.
If you are a student then in designation you can write “student” and in the organisation, you can put your school or college name.
3. Check Your Mail:
Lastly, you have to check your mail where you will get Registration Confirmation for AWS Community Day South Asia – 2021
So these are the 3 simple steps to register for the event. This is the best chance to learn from AWS as well as grab some goodies from AWS.
I hope you really loved it please share it with your friends and colleague and tell about this event. It will be fun to participate in and won some goodies.
- How to make money through coding? 9 Easy Ways To Make Money.
- 20+ best free png icons for web designing | Commercial use
- 9 Amazing Fiverr Gigs that require NO SKILLS| Make money online
- 9 Amazing Apps Every College Student Must Try| Best Apps.
- 11 Exclusive Online Jobs For Students To Earn Up To $100
- Is learning coding worth it In 2021? 5 ultimate motives to start coding.
- 11 Remarkable And easy Platform For Groovy Language Tutorial
- Astonishing Features and Uses of the Ruby language?
- Laptop : acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5
- Phone: realme 8 Pro
- Tablet: APPLE iPad
- Headphones: boAt Airdopes 131 Bluetooth Headset
- Speakers: Mivi Roam2 5 W Bluetooth Speaker
- Mouse: HP 250 Wireless Optical Mouse
- Hard Drive: WD Elements 1TB
- Need a personal mentor for blogging: UnlockDigital
- Web Hosting: Bluehost
- Freelancing site: Fiverr
- Email Marketing: GetResponse