Hello, Learner Welcome to React Native Blog
Hey, Everyone, I hope you all are doing amazing in learning to code. I am Prakash Mishra, and I would like to tell you all the extraordinary information regarding React Native that is the completeness of the numerous emerging and switching into popular mobile application frameworks in the world. Let’s try to learn in a pretty certified design. If you have a background in Web Development then you can understand that frameworks are so much important to build a website.
Before that, I have already made a full article 5 Remarkable Features of ReactJS | Is ReactJs a library or framework?. So in this article, we will discuss what is React Native and why you have to use it for building mobile applications and we will also see some features. Are you interested to learn and want to get all the information regarding the frameworks?. So this article is completely for you in which I have included all the kinds of stuff linked to the frameworks.
Following are the questions which we will discuss in this article:
- What is React Native
- Why you have to learn React Native
- Features of framework
- Q/A of framework
1. What is React Native
Official site of React Native.
2. Why you have to learn React Native?
Suppose you have to build a mobile application for various platforms such as Android and iOS for which you have to discover diverse programming languages i.e. Java or Kotlin for Android and Swift/Objective-C for iOS. for each platform we have to learn different languages and that’s an extremely time-consuming process. Developers always tend to build applications in a pretty short period of time but at the same time, they don’t need to learn different languages to develop an application for different platforms.
3. Features of React Native
- React Native states that a very simplistic thing ” Learn Once, Write Anywhere”. Basically, when you understand the basic structure of how to build an app then with the help of React Native you will be able to build a fully functional app for each and every platform.
- According to Google, 42% of Software Developers are using React Native. It’s huge support coming from the developers. Programmers share their ideas and experience on all the platforms. So that they can help the framework by adding valuable things. This will help other programmers to get a clear view and can solve their bugs in a very short period of time.
- React Native uses JSX and J.S., so developers don’t have to learn complex languages for building applications.
- It provides you better quality than Hybrid apps and cheaper than Native apps.
- React Native provides you amazing UI/UX and safety features that are not provided in some Hybrid apps.
- Some of the popular apps such as Instagram, Facebook, Skype, Airbnb, Uber Eats, etc are built on React Native.
- By using Reloading features we can easily reload an app instantly. Additionally, we can run new features as well.
Q / A of React Native
1. What is Native and Hybrid apps?
Ans:- Native apps are built separately for different platforms i.e. Windows, Android, iOS. Whereas Hybrid apps are developed only one time and used on different platforms. Both have their own pros and cons.
I hope you loved the article if yes then experience it with your programmer friend as well as other friends. If this article helps you then comment on which things you liked and if you have knowledge of frameworks then share your thought regarding the frameworks. And lastly, if you want to discover something more reported to the language then comment below I will try my best to add to the article.
- 15 Most Gigantic Projects By Exploring MATLAB language(part 2)
- 9 Amazing applications of MATLAB language and its features(part 1)
- Amazing Benefits of Perl Language And Its Applications
- Astonishing Features and Uses of the Ruby language?
- 11 Remarkable And easy Platform For Groovy Language Tutorial
- 11 Premium and Best Amazing Features of Scala language
- 7 Best Platform to learn PHP language Absolutely Free
- 7 Powerful ways to achieve the Swift language.