App Development Quotes
Nowadays most people are accessing the Internet via smartphones or tablets instead of desktops. According to the surveys, more than half of the people are using mobile devices that is why Mobile App Development has the ability to access a large number of potential consumers.
For the last few years, mobile app development become a booming industry let’s see some astonishing app development quotes.
We gathered 30+ of the most telling quotes from nine mobile experts (and one expert research center) on what the future holds for the convergence of digital and the role mobile will play.
Following are the 30+ app development quotes:
1. “The future of mobile is the future of online. It is how people access online content now.”
– Phil Nickinson
2. “Mobile is becoming not only the new digital hub but also the bridge to the physical world. That’s why mobile will affect more than just your digital operations — it will transform your entire business.”
– Thomas Husson
3. “I think the biggest change, and the one we’re already starting to see take shape, is that globally the majority of internet usage will be done via a mobile device and for most people, the mobile web will be their primary – if not their only – way of experiencing the internet.”
– Peter Rojas
4. “An app is not all about technology It is a dream towards future”.
– Hecate Strategy
5. “Android was intended to be very customizable. And we welcome innovations.”
– Sundar Pichai
6. “As Android, iPhone and other mobile platforms grow, we are moving away from the page-based Internet. The new Internet is app-centric and often message-centric.”
– Keith Teare
7. “Android is one of the most open systems I’ve ever seen. What makes Android great is it’s literally designed from the ground up to be customized in a very powerful way.”
– Sundar Pichai
8. “Android is very different from the GNU/Linux operating system because it contains very little GNU. Indeed, just about the only component in common between Android and GNU/Linux is Linux, the kernel.”
– Richard Stallman
9. “Mobile devices such as Android and the iPhone achieve their battery life largely because they can aggressively and quickly enter into and exit from sleep states. GPS prevents this.”
– Robert Love
Remarkable app development quotes
10. “We think Android is very, very fragmented, and becoming more fragmented by the day. And as you know, Apple strives for the integrated model so that the user isn’t forced to be the systems integrator.”
– Steve Jobs
11. “I don’t think anyone is going to say great things about being a native developer on Android.”
– John Carmack
12. “It’s been a bit sad to see that out of Linux distributions, it was Android – the most successful mobile Linux distribution – that has really introduced the malware problem to the Linux world.”
– Mikko Hypponen
13. “Things like WhatsApp are a great example of the success that others have had on Android, which we see as welcome innovation on the platform.”
14. “We’re excited by the success of WhatsApp on top of Android. Amazon brings services like Kindle on top of Android. It’s a competitive world and a lot more complex than people realize. When you run a platform on the scale, you have to make sure it’s truly open. That way, not only do you do well, so do others.”
15. “All of a sudden, if you think about the entire ecosystem of connected devices that can pull down information, access content and allow me to share and work and communicate, the vast majority now are not Windows computers. They are iPhones They are iPads. They are Android devices.”
16. “Android is the kind of runaway smash hit that techies spend their careers dreaming about.”
Fascinating app development quotes
17. “When you take an Android device out of the box, you have to sign up to nine accounts with different vendors to get the experience iOS comes with.”
18. “I credit Google for having the foresight to identify threats to its main business of selling advertising against search results. The potential loss of market share in the mobile space led them to the Android acquisition.”
19. “In 2020… There will be a widespread belief that the World Wide Web is less important and useful than in the past and apps are the dominant factor in people’s lives.”
20. “When you write a program for Android, you use the Oracle Java tools for everything, and at the very end, you push a button and say, ‘Convert this to Android format.”
21. “I credit Google for having the foresight to identify threats to its main business of selling advertising against search results. The potential loss of market share in the mobile space led them to the Android acquisition.”
22. “If you step back and take a holistic look, I think any reasonable person would say Android is innovating at a pretty fast pace and getting it to users.”
-Sundar Pichai more
Further app development quotes
23. “Nobody ever imagined how quickly the Android mobile phone platform would take off – not even Andy Rubin, the Silicon Valley engineer who created it.”
24. “We want to let you use a Mac, or Windows PC, or iPad, or Android, without having to think about any of the technical details.”
25. “Obviously, you will always see more malware targeting Android because Android is used more than any smartphone platform by a pretty substantial difference.”
26. “AppStudio is a native app builder that allows you to build the app and automatically deploy it on Android, iPhone, and Windows. It lets you design it once and then implement it anywhere.”
27. “My perspective is this: my allegiance is to the best product for my needs. For a computer, this means Macintosh. For phones and tablets, this means Android.”
28. “I think the biggest change and the one that we’ve already started to see take shape is that globally the majority of Internet usage will be done via a mobile device and for most people the mobile web will be their primary – if not their only – way of experiencing the Internet.”
29. “Mobile is becoming not only the new digital hub but also the bridge to the physical world. That’s why mobile will affect more than just your digital operations – it will transform your entire business.”
30. “Mobile will ultimately be the way you provision most of your services. The way I like to put it is, the answer should always be mobile first. You should always put your best team and your best app on your mobile app.”
- How to make money through coding? 9 Easy Ways To Make Money.
- Is learning coding worth it In 2021? 5 ultimate motives to start coding.
- 7 Proven Ways To Learn Programming Quickly And Efficiently
- 5 Best Website To Learn Coding Online For FREE
- The Best Python Udemy Course That Skyrockets Your Beginners Journey
- How Long Does It Take To Become A Web Developer? | A Complete Roadmap.